Looking for a wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo?

ams4127 16:03 PM 06 Jan 12
Answered

I only ask because someone gave me a SilverCrest set for C*s (I didn't actually write the wrod FE!) and it is excellent.

It is still available from Lidl for about £20. The keyboard has every button you could possibly think of and the mouse is also multi buttoned and a delight to use.

Highly recommended.

birdface 18:39 PM 06 Jan 12

ams4127

Wasn't really looking for one but as I have 2 computers can you program both to work with the same keyboard and Mouse.

That way I could do away with the clutter.

ams4127 20:57 PM 06 Jan 12

I would guess so. All you would have to do is install the software on each computer and then designate what programme you want to run using the keyboard shortcut buttons. This done through the software which shows up on the taskbar.

For example, on one computer you would have the "internet" button set to start IE, while on the other you could have it set to run Firefox (or whatever).

You can also reprogramme the mouse buttons should you so desire.

Hope this helps.

birdface 22:47 PM 06 Jan 12

There has been a liddle where I stay for about 10 years and I have never been in it.But the next time I am passing I will take a look in and see if any left.

ams4127 13:17 PM 07 Jan 12

I tend to do most of my shopping there now. A lot of the food it stocks is of German origin and I love German sausages/meats, cheese etc.

It is also considerably cheaper than Tesco.

birdface 21:21 PM 07 Jan 12
Answer

Well we shop around now.Used to do most of it in Asda's but that is getting far to expensive just now so shop between Aldi.The Company Shop.And get the rest from Asda's.

Will try Lidl the next time I pass by it but only if I remember to stop.

birdface 11:53 AM 08 Jan 12

ams4127

Having never used a wireless connection before with a mouse or keyboard I am not sure how they actually connect.

My Monitor is on the top level of the desk I take it it doesn't matter where it is it should still work.

birdface 15:32 PM 08 Jan 12

It's Ok problem solved.None left.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 3D food printer prints chocolate, cookie dough or pizza

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone