Looking for a new Mini PC i was wondering if someone could help?

jimbobpete 21 Mar 13

I've found the perfect pc Pockit from Novatech http://www.novatech.co.uk/pc/range/novatechpockitnpi01.html

But i was maybe looking for something a little cheaper? The computer wll be used for World of warcraft i don't mind the settings being low and will see high usage and sometimes left overnight so it's got to be able to be quiet and not use alot of energy and can handle being on for long periods could anyone recommend one or shall i just stump up the money for this one? Thank you in advance for anyone who can respond.

wee eddie 21 Mar 13

You're being charged an awful lot for little square box. It's neat, I agree, but it has no OS, no CD Drive, no USB3 and i3 Processors are not really brilliant for gaming.

jimbobpete 21 Mar 13

Yeah the OS CD drive and USB3 is not an issue for me at all the i3 is abit but nevertheless it's one of the most recent Processors and comes with HD4000, it's not really intended for heavy graphical gaming WoW will be the most powerful and it's not too demanding and even so i'm intending on putting the graphics low as it doesn't bother me, would you have an alternative at all?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message