Looking for monitor recommendation

cactusjack 16:17 PM 02 Jun 12

Dear all

I am soon to buy a new PC and am looking for a new monitor.

I am looking for a monitor that is: - ideal for gaming -24 inch, - height adjustable - LED (I read that LED is better for your eyes - and health is a primary concern for me) - 2ms (which I hear is ideal for gaming and to avoid ghosting) - Approx £150 budget

Can anyone make any recommendations of good quality monitors that meet the above criteria?

Diemmess 20:14 PM 02 Jun 12

Have a look at PCA's own revues of monitors

rdave13 20:16 PM 02 Jun 12

Another one to consider, http://www.amazon.co.uk/AOC-E2343F2-23inch-Widescreen-Monitor/dp/B004L5887C/ref=sr110?ie=UTF8&qid=1338664229&sr=8-10

rdave13 20:35 PM 02 Jun 12
  spuds 11:22 AM 03 Jun 12

I am not going to suggest a particular monitor, but check on the warranty of the monitor you finally decide to purchase.

Some are now only offering 12 months guarantee or warranty, were others are giving 3 years. The same applies regarding a 'swap-out' or RTB (return to base) if fault's occur. These considerations can make a difference in emergencies, but price wise seem to be very little difference for that little extra!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off