Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…
Hi there guys,
This is the first time I write here, so please let me know if there is something wrong with my post. So, this is my situation: I arrived several months ago to the UK, I have saved some money and now I would like to buy a mid-high end desktop gaming PC.
I don't need a gaming beast, nor the very best graphic card at all, since the games that I use to play are kinda "old": League of Legends, Age of Wonders 3 and Starcraft 2 mostly, but I like to play on ultra settings with a good performance. This is a brief list of my requirements:
- Cooling: this is probably my highest priority, the PC must be as silent as possible.
- Graphics: as I said I don't need the very best, but I would rather go for an NVIDIA card.
- Case: nothing fancy, it can be the ugliest, I only care for price & cooling.
- Hard drive: I was thinking about a solid state drive, and maybe a secondary hard disk.
- Optical drive: Any standard DVD recorder will do.
- Monitor: I will use just one display, in case that matters.
- OS: I already own a Windows 7 license, so I don't need any.
- Budget: about £1000, and up to £1300 if the computer really worths it.
I would appreciate if you could tell me where to buy such a PC online or in the UK (I live in Bristol). Honestly I prefer to buy a pre-built PC instead of buying independent parts and building it myself.
Thanks a lot!
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.