looking for a medion computer

1830 02:11 02 Jun 05

Hi,I am in need of a new computer,and have decided to go for a medion.The only problem is trying to find a stockist,I know Aldi stock them from time to time but not at .the moment,does anybody know wether or not toysrus stock a full range or just the one on there website,also,has anybody made a trip to an aldi shop abroad to buy one,do they stock them permanentley there or just now and then like here,also would there be any other unforseen problems anybody could think of if I paid a trip to Germany for one,

cheers

BRYNIT 02:51 02 Jun 05

ALDI in Nottingham still have a Medion computer for sale and may still be available at other stores. It is still advertised on the Medion site click here top of the news column tells you about the computer.

jan-boy 11:06 02 Jun 05

Makro Stores also sell them but you would need to know someone with a Trade Card.

Wholesale price + VAT.

Fellsider 11:11 02 Jun 05

You could of course try the Medion website at click here

TBH1 13:32 02 Jun 05

Woolworth's have one right now - -well, had one for a number of weeks now. Not sure what spec but comes with TFT screen, printer ( or maybe an all-in-oner) and priced at £499

SEASHANTY 14:47 02 Jun 05

Staples also sell Medion PC's - as do PC World from time to time.

Dipso 21:54 02 Jun 05

One advantage to getting one from Aldi is that they come with a 3 year warranty. I don't think any of the other retailers offer this.

My local Aldi had some in stock today so it's worth checking at a store near you.

If you imported from Germany, would you not be stung for duty?

Cybermaxx 15:43 03 Jun 05

Toys R Us sell them. That's where I bought mine from.

Laptops

click here

Desktops

click here

Cybermaxx is just a Medion brand name.

Zurdo 17:57 03 Jun 05

Don't know where you live but Aldi in Bridlington still had some of the new Medions as of last week. I have had 2 from there over the last couple of years and the new one still sent me droolin' :-)

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:20 03 Jun 05

Lidl have got targas in from next week and they are the same as a medion....click here_

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:21 03 Jun 05

...and that will be......click here

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…