looking for m/board

picklsey 18:08 07 Dec 05

i am looking to purchase the asus a8n32-sli-deluxe(not the a8nsli-deluxe}my usual local supplier can,t get them just now he didn,t want to promise to get me it before christmas.anyway i,ve looked at novatech thet are expecting some in on the 14th of this month.does anyone know of any other trusted and tried sites that may sell them.thanks.

PaulB2005 18:13 07 Dec 05

This is a fairly new baord, reviews have been good and will be in demand.

It's still on Pre-Order at Overclockers click here

BTW what CPU are you using?

picklsey 18:15 07 Dec 05

don,t have full details at hand of cpu but from memory it,s socket 939 4200 dual core.thanks for reply.

sidecar sid 18:16 07 Dec 05
  PaulB2005 18:18 07 Dec 05

Those will be nice together. What RAM are you going to use? Corsair's XMS3500LL Pro memory has been specifically designed to work in conjunction with the A8N32-SLI Deluxe.

3rd one down at click here

Read also

click here

picklsey 18:20 07 Dec 05

thanks for the link are this company reliable like novatech

sidecar sid 18:28 07 Dec 05

picklsey

Never used them but i can't find them in stock anywhere else.

picklsey 18:28 07 Dec 05

thanks sorry not up to date on all my info had to do a reinstall and still looking for some programes ie everest got them somewhere,anyway not long got 2gig from crucual to go with this board a8nsli-deluxe so hoping that will be ok.the new board is a pressy for xmas from the better half.i am not going mad i was looking at building another pc so i will use this board i have just now i have a gig of memory that i know works.

PaulB2005 18:32 07 Dec 05

I'm running 2 x 512 MB Crucial ballistix on a A8N-SLi Deluxe - rock steady.

Can't find many places with A8N32-SLi in stock though...

picklsey 18:32 07 Dec 05

thanks for going to the trouble of looking i am sure i,ll get it somewhere in time for xmas.i just love the thought of the better half spending money on me.

PaulB2005 18:37 07 Dec 05

click here Phone for avalibility

click here 30 due Dec 14 2005

click here Expected: No due date

STOCK UPDATES: Enter your email address for news when new stock arrives.

click here

click here

I don't think they land here until 14 Dec for anyone....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…