Looking for gaming/general use desktop

herozoom 20:12 11 May 14

My desktop is from 2009, and when I asked, I was advised to get an entirely new computer. So, I'm looking for (like I said) a desktop I can for general use, but mostly to play Final Fantasy XIV. I'd like it to be a Dell, preferably, and have really good graphics and video cards. I'd like it to not be an all-in-one computer. I'd also like it to have a pretty sizable memory with at least 600GB of memory because I download a lot of anime in HD, and each season is usually at least 20 episodes long. It can take up a lot of space. I'm not sure how much more specific I should be since I don't know a lot about computers. My price range is probably up to $900, maybe $950 (about £650-£690, I believe.) If there are any more specifics you'd like, feel free to ask.

Woolwell 13:36 12 May 14

If you want a Dell then I suggest that you contact their sales and ask.

RTrower 20:33 15 May 14

Overclockers is always pretty good... They have lots of options. in most cases, I think the hardware is beyond the software, given that PS4s and XBOX1s are basically running PC level graphics now... Its more a case of finding someone who's running the game you want to dedicate your system, at the level you want it running at and cloning the product spec of their purchased item.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…