Looking for game for laptop.

Mr Mistoffelees 09:02 09 Apr 06

My partner wants a MMPORPG to run on our laptop. CPU speed is no problem, Athlon64 3200+. But it only has 512MB of ram and graphics are handled by a Radion X200 128MB, dedicated ram. So graphics can not be too demanding. I have no idea as I like to play motor racing games, eg TOCA Race Driver 3.

hzhzhz 10:59 09 Apr 06

Not sure if this will help but I've just loadeed Far Cry into a 5 year old Toshiba lappy, P4 2.6gb,256mb ram and 64mb onboard video, just to see what happened. It actually plays the game quick enough with all settings on low. It does have a problem with some of the colours though eg, on the first level the sand and the sea are both black :-(
I'm sure that with your spec there will be some games that will run fine. Far cry is quite demanding.
Perhaps some earlier games will run well.
Other members might suggest some.

wolfie3000 03:12 10 Apr 06

MMorpg,s well no need to buy them there are alot of great free ones on the net that will give the shop bought ones a run for there money.

click here

click here

click here

These should keep her entertained for a while and will run on the machine you said especialy RYL 2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…