Looking to buy Tablet Advice Please?

SebBux 14:08 PM 05 Dec 12

Hello

I'm looking to buy two tablets, i'm thinking of buying. Zenithink C94 Quad core Tablet pc 10 inch Capacitive screen android 4.1GB/8GB Dual Camera HDMI. This would be buying from China around £110 delivered.

Could i pick up a tablet with the same kind of in the UK for this price.

Totally appreciate any advice given

Thanks

Aitchbee 16:32 PM 05 Dec 12

On sale tomorrow at LIDL

Check if there is a store near you by entering your post code. You'll have to be up early to get one!

Forum Editor 17:45 PM 05 Dec 12

"This would be buying from China around £110 delivered."

Think hard - if you buy direct from China you will not be protected by any consumer legislation. Zenithink has a decent reputation as a manufacturer, but I have no information as to customer service.

AroundAgain 23:36 PM 05 Dec 12

Have you considered the Blackberry Playbook? Priced at £129 at PCWorld for the 64Gb model. They were originally priced similar to other major tablets but have been dramatically reduced.

I have one and love it. Lots of reviews available which may be worth checking out

Just to put my penny's worth in ... ;)

Aitchbee 20:02 PM 06 Dec 12

I purchased a VERSUS Touchtab 8GB WiFi Tablet today from LIDL for £80 and I am very impressed with it's overall performance. I was also pleased to discover that I can connect my virgin mobile broadband dongle modem via the USB port [3G signal] 10/10.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification: OP2 confirmed in VR product launch - full OnePlus…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things