Looking to buy a base unit

sunblops 12:27 25 Jul 03

I was wondering where the best place to buy a base unit would be. i just want a basic one that has XP on it, microsoft office, can use the internet for broadband, has the capibility to download songs etc and has a floppy drive and a CD writer. If anyone can suggest somewhere where i wont get ripped off i would be grateful.

thanks

mole44 13:19 25 Jul 03

three words evesham

darkjedimistress 14:03 25 Jul 03

Recently bought an Athlon 900, 128mb ram, 16mb vanta graphics, 30gb hard drive, 4x cdrw, came with speakers, keyboard and mouse and an extra cdrom drive with all wiring, was a branded HP model and came with an OEM version of windows. £130 plus vat and delivery, absolute bargain!

click here

pick up a branded second hand monitor 17" for £30 + vat and delivery from click here and you have a unit for under £200 that does all of the above!

darkjedimistress 14:04 25 Jul 03

I needed a 2nd pc for my network and this looked good at the price! They do have higher spec machines for quite low prices!

IanNiblock 14:42 25 Jul 03

Have a look at click here

I have used them on many occasion with no problems. You can configure your own base unit on the website to meet your requirements.

rev.bem 18:53 25 Jul 03

I agree with IanNiblock i bought one from Micom comes supplied with XP original CD and license and delivery is only about £18.00.

AMD 4 ever 19:18 25 Jul 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…