Looking for a A3 printer

uok 20:31 24 Nov 03

I'm looking for a A3 printer can anyone advice me which is a good one and where do I get it.

Thanking you in anticipation

Uok

normanhe 17:44 25 Nov 03

Epson 1290 for a reliable middle quality
priced 160 -300 depending used or new

Epson 2100 for top quality reliable.
again 300 - 700 depending new or used

I have used both especially 1290 good workhorse.
the 2100 is expensive to run but is absolute the best quality. remember always use epson ink,
Not refills or alternatives for best continious quality and of course epson paper!
There is no doubt that they are best, I have proven it for myself... I may be able to help with second user printer but new is a case of trying the big boys (Dabs/Watford etc.)
rgds Norman

shifty 20:24 25 Nov 03

I use the HP 1220C profesional series A3 printer. Purchased mainly for photographic prints which are of excellent quality but also for text etc. I got mine from PC world price at £199, they also have it at click here priced at £198. Very impressed with the printer and the price and avaiability of cartridges. Got a re-furbished cartridge from click here which is as good as a new one and I have re-filled it four times.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…