Logitech MX 5500 mouse/keyboard

Tazfan 11:34 18 Dec 08

Does anyone have any experience with it? Here is a direct link click here

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, T;-)

carver 14:46 18 Dec 08

Just what do you want it for, IE gaming, or just as a standard keyboard, if that is the case try this

click here

A lot cheaper and nearly the same.

Tazfan 15:25 18 Dec 08

I specifically want the MX Revolution Mouse. Its cheaper to buy the package with it included than to buy them seperately.
Its mainly for day to day PC use. Very little gaming.

Has anyone here had use of one, or both items?

GaT7 19:31 18 Dec 08

Wow, £80-90 is lot of money to spend on a keyboard/mouse! Even if it's cordless, bluetooth, etc.

A few reviews click here, click here & click here. G

Arthur Scrimshaw 20:48 19 Dec 08

but with a DiNovo Edge Keyboard.
I love the mouse, very nice tactile feel to it and the accelerated scroll wheel is great for long documents. I do a lot of gaming and it's good for this as well. Mouse charging station works well. Regarding the cost, well my setup cost a lot more than that but it's worth it to me, it's the only physical interface between you and the computer and I think it's important to have good kit.
ps the diNovo is worth the money as well. Just ask the FE!

Tazfan 21:52 19 Dec 08

I had the MX5500 delivered today.
I know its only a mouyse and keyboard, but my God. How good are they?
I have an MX1000 mouse before, and a Microsoft keyboard with multi function keys. They are worlds apart.
The only thing I miss is having to turn the PC on. Because the keyboard is Bluetooth, its not powered before the PC is on. I had it set before that typing "hi" turned the system on. Now I have to open the cabinet, then open the door on the PC and hit the power button. Im so hard done to lol!
Im sure I will get used to it.
Iv not heard of the doNovo.

Arthur Scrimshaw 17:23 20 Dec 08

click here#

Glad you like the mouse!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced