Logitech Laser Mouse

mike350 15:34 22 Apr 05

I see that Logitech has brought out a laser optical wireless mouse. As my A4 Tech has just died on me, I have looked at this with interest. Has anybody got one, so can give an objective verdict on it? Is it really as good as some reviewers say? And is it ultimately worth the money??

It's good for gaming,got mine from click here

Dizzy Bob 16:25 22 Apr 05

If you get it from PCW as suggested by [email protected]@, use the collect at store option on the web page. You can then get it from your local store, BUT at the web exclusive price

Regards,

Dizzy Bob

My Verdict on it:

+'s:

Confotable to use.

Plenty of Buttons that are programmable.

Battery lasts for weeks and has an indicator.

Never had a single connectivity problem.

Good tracking

Looks Cool

-'s:

Scroll wheel is a little loose, makes things like changing weapons in games slightly harder.

Using the scroll wheel as a button is also harder (I use it a lot to open links in a new tab in Firefox and it took a while to get used to).

Thats about it. I would bear in mind though that anything a normal optical mouse has problems with tracking, although better, this will still not be perfect.

Hope that helps you. Dave

If you ever decide to buy a wireless keybaord in the future, you will have a very, very limited choice as almost all wireless keyboards are only sold in bundles with a wireless mouse.

It's a problem I'm currently facing...

mike350 15:13 23 Apr 05

Well thanks a lot guys & gals.
Having read your responses, I ordered online from PC World, and collected from local store this morning. The rodent is now installed, and early indications are very very favourable. Thanks a lot for your help.
As always the forums come up trumps!!
Only one small problem, I dropped 'er who must be obeyed off at Tesco, whilst I nipped off to PC World. God! did my card take a bashing!!!
But as Wogan would say "Still never mind"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…