Logitech and Dell

deke 23:41 19 May 04

Bought a dell from their factory outlet site, all went well and pc was delivered and working with no problems.
The dell came with a Logitech pocket digital camera as part of the deal, The camera worked ok for a couple of weeks then developed a fault, I e mailed dell and Logitech on the same day may 14 .
Logitech mailed me back the next day with instruction to perform a hardware reset, unfortunately this did not work.
I was advised to contact dell ,I e mailed Logitech to tell them that I had already done this twice and had no reply.

Email from Logitech today informing me to send end of usb cable to an address in Switzerland and on receipt they will dispatch an upgraded camera to me and they will bear all costs.

Now that’s what I call customer service!!

A big thanks to Logitech

Oh by the way dell actually answered my email today, not bad five days to answer an e mail !!

deke

deke 14:41 20 May 04

still no proper reply from dell!!

deke 14:51 20 May 04

Dell have replied the mail must have been stuck at the server .

Good on ya dell , You have restored my faith in ya

:)

accord 20:52 20 May 04

amazing that Dell said that the email must have been stuck on their server when they have a server ad campaign on tv at the moment.

deke 09:03 25 May 04

New camera arrived by first post this morning, It is the updated model as promised by logitech,I am really impressed by the customer service at logitech.

"Fantastic"

:)

spuds 10:08 25 May 04

Found this same Logitech treatment with Kodak.Had a faulty Kodak camera, and they undertook everything, with included dealing with their European repair outlet.Every thing sent and returned within the week, with regular updates. I only wish that all customer service dealings were like this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…