logged in 425

rickimalone 22:56 03 Jun 04

Since joining this great forum a few months ago I have logged in 425 times, anyone got a massive figue???

soy 23:20 03 Jun 04

3,888 times.

Chronos 07:29 04 Jun 04

Arthur Scrimshaw 13:09 04 Jun 04

I don't know whether to congratulate you or tell you to get a life ;-)

rickimalone 13:33 04 Jun 04

You half touched on what I wanted to find out I must admit that I was taken back a bit that in just over 90 days I'd logged in 425 times, just wanted to check I was'nt the only one doing it.

computernerdiamnot 13:56 04 Jun 04

It is quite easy to achive over a short period of time, say if you log in up to ten times a day as i do sometimes for help or to give advice or just a quick read.

I re-registered at the begining of the year and have logged on 415 times i also remember someone last month has logged on a 1000 times over the course of a few years.

I do find the site very interesting and informative as well as very entertaining with a few laughs thrown in, i suppose this site is like my daily paper.

It does get addictive and if i dont take care i will lose the meaning of life.

Enjoy another 425

Djohn 15:54 04 Jun 04

4235 times! but I'm on broadband and log in only the once each day except the odd occasions when I do a reboot for a new program. :o(

I've logged on twice (I'm a first day virgin!)

Djohn 16:21 04 Jun 04

Welcome to the forum FilB. ;o)

Arthur Scrimshaw 20:42 04 Jun 04

I'm not suggesting for a minute that I have a life by the way.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…