Locating Computer company.

Meshuga 21:14 15 Feb 07

Is there any member living in Derby who can tell me if Gladiator Computers are still in business. Last known address was Sir Francis Ley Industrial Estate, Derby. Have run a postcode check and they do not appear in the list for that code and emails are returned marked Unable to deliver. Many thanks.

SANTOS7 21:20 15 Feb 07

click here
don't know how up to date the info is but the address in the link is diferent to yours,maybe relevant, there are also telephone no's and email address.

hzhzhzhz 21:24 15 Feb 07

Try 08456444666

SANTOS7 21:26 15 Feb 07

click here

AHH!! address is the same

click here

could also be trading as VELO SYSTEMS..

Meshuga 21:27 15 Feb 07

Many thanks for that Santos7. The info I have is the same as that in your link. I will try their web site and see what that shows. Thanks for a speedfy reply. Regards, Meshuga.

Meshuga 21:36 15 Feb 07

Thanks for your second post Santos7.Looks like there might have been a merger. I`ll try Velo Systems.

Thanks to you too hzhzhzhz.

SANTOS7 21:37 15 Feb 07

Not a problem Meshuga, hope you find them..

Meshuga 21:58 15 Feb 07

Hi santos7, and hzhzhzhz,. The phone number found by hzhzhzhz turns out to be gladiator comps
at an address in Manchester and I1ve rung them and their number rings whereas the othe numbers are intercepted by operator and says that the numbers are out of order. I will ring the manchester one in the morning. However, ALL the email addresses are the same and are bounced back saying Unable to deliver. Very strange. All my info dates back to 2003 when I bought my pc from them so anything could have happened in that time. Thanks to both of you.

Meshuga 13:56 16 Feb 07

For the attn of Santos7 and hzhzhzhz + anyone interested, Gladiator PCs are now part of Velo systems as per Santos7 post and they are also at the phone number supplied by hzhzhzhz and are at 2 Belleview Avenue, Pottery Lane, Manchester. M12 4A8. I have phoned them today and the part I want has alread been put in the post. Excellent service all round. Many thanks.

spuds 14:07 16 Feb 07

Doing a Companies House search yesterday, I found that Gladiator Computers were not mentioned, but Velo Systems were, and based in an industrial estate in Derby.

Meshuga 14:10 16 Feb 07

Hi spuds,The address in Derby where Velo systems are was the original home of Gladiator when I bought my PC from them in 2003.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009