on line with free disks

fitcher 12:32 24 May 03

I used to go on the internet by putting the number in myself .but to find a number to get on the net and pay as you go seems hard to do these days .I have looked on most isps but they do not give one .it seems// you have to get a disk //.and as a bt customer . will only allow me to go through open world . ( I always download the icons on my desk top to a floppy .for convienience sake ).but I would like to be able to go on through my connection and choose my own free isp more easily .

Rtus 19:26 25 May 03

click here gives choice of pre-pay Leaving No telephone charges ..Or pay as you go Both seperate telephone numbers. Give em a shout for more details..

beeuuem 15:51 27 May 03

I use this as a backup ISP, for the times when my unlimited access ISP has a problem.
click here

Rtus 17:32 27 May 03

I must appologise My Isp is not taking any new accounts at the moment Awaiting new servers.Sorry for the miss-info above...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…