Lightscribe Disks

Chas49 18:31 07 Apr 08

I've been looking for Lightscribe DVD disks for some time and have now found DiscworldUK where they have a cellopack of 100 Platinet disks.

Has anyone had experience of these disks and DiscworldUk? They dealer looks OK to me but cello wrapped disks?

Strawballs 22:14 07 Apr 08

I use these ones click here and have had no trouble with them.

Chas49 09:33 08 Apr 08

Many thanks - I'll try them. Having seen them at £6 for 5 in my local PC World I had almost given up the idea of trying Lightscribe. This price and supplier have restored my interest.

Strawballs 10:24 08 Apr 08

I got my Lightscribe burner from them Samsung £18 the first one was not working properly so I phoned them up, they said send it back and they would refund the postage they then phoned me up and asked if I wanted a refund or replacement as I had not said on the phone and a new one arrived the next day.

Chas49 13:43 08 Apr 08

Very reassuring, though I have seen many posts regarding Novatech and have yet to see a bad report. I have ordered a spool of disks as per your link and offer my thanks again for your replies.

Chas49 10:40 09 Apr 08

Strawballs:

Tuesday April 8th I place an order for the gisks at 3.00 PM
Wednesday April 9th Received them at 10.30 AM!

What fantastic service from Novatech and Parcelforce, another quick supplier is Cartridgepeople but Novatech, for me, are easily the quickest. Speak as you find!

Thanks Strawballs 8-))

Chas49 10:40 09 Apr 08

gisks? -> Disks!!!

Sj67 17:42 09 Apr 08

yes novatech lull you into a false sense of security by estimating the delivery for a week after then when your delivery comes the next day you are pleasantly surprised. I won't be falling for such a trick the next time i order from them.

Stuartli 19:15 09 Apr 08

>>I won't be falling for such a trick the next time i order from them.>>

Who will you complain to first?

...:-)

Chas49 22:00 09 Apr 08

Why would they lull you into a false sense of security? They must have hundreds of new orders every day and I'm sure that they will not be doing the same to all of them. In this case I would say that they have a good system which maybe fails when the product is temporartily out of stock - in which case they can't do anything but chase delivery of that product and await it's delivery. In my case they gad the disks in stock so they could complete the order as promised and luck had it that the Parcelforce driver started his deliveries in my area. As I said 'Speak as you find' and that is how I see it.

Strawballs 22:08 09 Apr 08

I have nothing but praise for them and they are the same in person.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…