Lightscribe colour discs

Hertz Van Rentyl 10:44 10 Apr 06

Seems that colour discs are on the menu at last, anyone know any details?

SG Atlantis® 10:52 10 Apr 06

click here

looks like it's not full colour but instead of a gold disc you can get five other colours.

I have a lightscribe drive that was used 3 times! I got 3 free disks with it and I won't buy more. My r340 is the bees knees, lightscribe still sucks.

Hertz Van Rentyl 11:04 10 Apr 06

Not a fan then.

pj123 12:02 10 Apr 06

I don't have Lightscribe but from what I have read I'm not a fan either.

I like my Epson R200 printing direct to CD/DVD and in full colour, plus blank printable discs are cheap as chips now.

Stuartli 14:11 10 Apr 06

>>blank printable discs are cheap as chips now.>>

Mine are Infiniti (rebranded Taiyo Muden media apparently, just as with Imation) in spindles of 25 for £3.49 from 7DayShop.com

My Epson R300 is used to print on them with the Best Photo setting Enabled. Excellent results even with low cost compatible cartridges.

pj123 16:18 10 Apr 06

Did try the CD/DVD and CD/DVD Premium Surface on my R200 but wasn't very good. I settled for Photo Quality Inkjet in normal Photo setting. Haven't tried Best Photo setting but what media did you try it on?

Stuartli 11:37 12 Apr 06

>>Mine are Infiniti (rebranded Taiyo Muden media apparently, just as with Imation) in spindles of 25 for £3.49 from 7DayShop.com>>...:-))

Just had this from BigPockets:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…