Lidl/ Targa good aftersales service

beeuuem 14:32 PM 30 Dec 11
Answered

Around March of this year I bought a wireless keyboard from Lidl. The 'around' is because, despite normally being quite meticulous about filing receipts, that one cannot be found!!

Just before Christmas the keyboard and mouse stopped working - the 'nano receiver' had failed. Even though the three year warranty should and would apply, returning the goods to the store without a receipt was not thought practical.

On Wednesday morning , packing the 'old' keyboard away prior to disposal, I saw it had the date of manufacture - 01/2011. I 'phoned the 'hotline' number in the manual, more in hope than anger. A few details were taken and, with absolutely no fuss or hassle, was told a new one would be sent immediately. This morning ParcelForce delivered a complete new keyboard and mouse along with an apologetic letter for the failure of the original.

For a £14.99 item I don't think I have any grounds to complain about that level of service!!

beeuuem 18:25 PM 03 Jan 12

iscanut2 19:52 PM 03 Jan 12
Answer

Very interesting :-) !!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference live: EA Gamescom live stream - watch EA talk Star…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…