LG Monitors

osben 15:30 14 Dec 07

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but I am considering purchasing an LG L207WT-PF monitor and can only see it advertised for sale by Komplett.co.uk

1 Are they a good company to deal with
2) Does anyone know who else sells this
specific monitor
3) Are there any bad points about the monitor that I should be aware of

Many thanks

Regards

Totally-braindead 17:00 14 Dec 07

1 yes Komplett are a good company to deal with, though I haven't bought anything from them recently.
2 Couldn't find anyone else that I normally use that has it, similar ones yes but not the number you have given
3 Not a clue I'm afraid

hastelloy 19:23 14 Dec 07

Have you thought about a Samsung? I recently bought a 22" and its brilliant.click here For a range of prices click here

hastelloy 19:27 14 Dec 07
  g0nvs 11:40 15 Dec 07

Have just bought this click here
Replaced a 5 year old 17" LG TFT still going strong.Bought from the same company, always had very good service.

Joe R 11:59 15 Dec 07

osben,

Komplett are a very good company, whom I have used regularly over the years, for component purchases.

LG also make very good monitors, (I am still using an LG L1815S, purchased from Komplett almost four years ago.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…