Lexmark Z45

Rhuddlan 22:49 12 Jul 04

A friend has this great printer, but the cartridges are a rip off on the high street, so is there anywhere where she can purchase them cheaper and at the same time be %100 genunine lexmark cartidges, regards, Rhuddlan.

kspatto 00:02 13 Jul 04

you can try shopping around but lexmark originals have always been expensive (although a lot cheaper on the net try a seach on google)I recently bought a new printer for exactly that reason

ps refilling the cartridges (or having them refilled)does work but with varied results and is very messy if you do it yourself

deep-joy 07:09 13 Jul 04

You could give Cartridge World a try, that's what we do with our Lexmark.

MichelleC 13:10 13 Jul 04

I use Inkraider for mine click here

Totally-braindead 14:56 13 Jul 04

I think you might be struggling, a friend of mine had a Lexmark which she got bundled with her PC. For the price she was for a colour and a black cartridge I advised her to buy another printer, she bought an Epson which came with a colour and a black for about the same price as her Lexmark was for cartridges. And of course the next time she needed cartridges she was a fraction of the price. If your friend doesn't print very much then fine but if he/she uses more than a couple of cartridges a year then it might be worth considering another printer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…