Lexmark X1150-any good?

noelski 14:00 06 Mar 04

Hi People,
What do you think of the Lexmark X1150 and where can I buy ink cartridges for it at a good price, if I do buy it.

I'm thinking of getting this printer/scanner when I buy my new computer from Mesh.

Thank you for your time.

Stuartli 14:25 06 Mar 04

click here

click here

Such reviews are done by people who cover all makes and types of printers etc, so will be more objective than most because of overall experience.

Stuartli 14:26 06 Mar 04

Lexmark cartridge replacements don't vary all that much cost wise wherever you go - Staples do good deals and Cartridge World will refill your own cartridges at reasonable prices, certainly considerably cheaper than new prices.

I have done about 60 pages of printing so far

On the standard cartridge's and have used about 1/4 of the black so far....

7day shop seem to stock some cheap replacement cartridges though.

spuds 17:56 06 Mar 04

I have the Lexmark X5150, which is a very good quality printer, but its downfall is ink cartridge usage.I also have an HP printer which uses the HP 40ml capacity cartridges whereas the Lexmark cartridges are only 20ml for the about same price. Two good Lexmark cartridge suppliers: click here click here Best to phone Inkrite for special offers [0116 2812228]. My local Cartridge World franchisee offered to fill my empty cartridges for £14 black and £16 colour, which I thought a little expensive.

Boris {B<) 21:56 06 Mar 04

Had an X1150 for 7 months now.

Very impressed at the quality for the price.

Just started new colour + B&W cartridges - the ones supplied with it are only half thecsize of the standard ones.

Would buy another.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…