//some 3rd party need geo

Lets hear it for Amazon.

postie252 20:19 14 Feb 03

It's probably all been said before, but full marks to Amazon for sorting out a problem with one of my purchases. (duplicated DVD in a boxed set). All it took was one e-mail sent on Wednesday, and that was that. No hassle, no charge, no fuss. Well done!

Stuartli 20:51 14 Feb 03

I've always had excellent service from amazon - it often delivers quicker too than it forecasts.

Gran_T_Boy 21:33 14 Feb 03

same praise from me, 10/10 everytime!

well done amazon!

rickf 21:37 14 Feb 03

Also now free deliver above £39. Great news!

mikef™ 21:56 14 Feb 03

Why is this no surprise, the odd time I've had problems with a delivery it has been corrected immediately with no arguments or fuss, an example to other companies of how to do business.

Oriole 21:56 14 Feb 03

Without doubt Amazon ranks very highly in service and support along with Crucial. If only other companies could match them in performance. It is hard to understand a lot of companies problems with on-line shopping when compared to the above named.

Forum Editor 23:16 14 Feb 03

and add my praise for Amazon. I have used the company for some time now - for books, CDs and software, and have nothing but admiration for the way they consistently show other online retailers how it should be done. No fuss, no arguments, you can sum their service up in a word - superb.

Taebek 23:30 14 Feb 03

Amazon excellent, a lot of companies could learn a lot from them!

Steve27 23:34 14 Feb 03

Books ordered Sunday 9th @ 11.50 PM delivered first thing Teusday 11th, no wonder I keep going back, only trouble is it's much too easy to spend the housekeeping!

Stuartli 13:22 15 Feb 03

True, but not always the benefit expected; you still have to check out prices elsewhere.

I've just ordered a Fuji film camera over the net on behalf of a relative. Price at amazon including free p and p was £214 (forget that it had none in stock anyway).

After reserch, price at QED on-line was found to be £174 including p and p and, what's more, in stock....:-)

hoverman 13:23 15 Feb 03

Great company with a service second to none. Have used them on several occasions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…