Lenovo Z580 €555 A good buy??

sarainbelgium 12 Nov 12

Looking to buy a new laptop to replace an old HP. I use it for my work teaching english so a lot of word and excel documents and access to the internet and e-learning platform is important. I use it to play the occasional cd and dvd but never use it for gaming. There is an offer at my local electronic shop for the Lenovo580 and I was wondering if it is a good deal as bargains in Belgium are few and far between. The specifications are: i7 3632Qm processor 2.1 ghz Windows * nVidia GeForce GT630 (GB) 8GBDDR3Ram 1 TB Hdd 15.5 Hd LED screen Wifi N Dolby V4 cardreader HD Webcam DVD r/RE 6 cell Li-on battery Also comes with a €80 cashback voucher for use in store

I don't really know a lot about laptops but this seems to meet my needs and be a good buy. Any advice gratefully appreciated. TIA Sara

Nontek 12 Nov 12

IMHO it sounds a very good deal!

Forum Editor 12 Nov 12

This is a nice, solid machine. The word 'solid' will indicate that it's not a computer that you would like to carry around for the day, but if you are not planning to move around with it too much you'll be happy.

It's a well-built computer, and there's plenty of power available when you need it.

If I was you I would get down to shop first thing in the morning, an €80 cashback voucher is a nice little sweetener.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message