Legal music downloads

realrigger 18:47 20 Feb 06

Can anyone suggest a legal download site which covers rock & pop (both chart and non-chart) & ideally goes back from today to the seventies (& beyond?). I'd want to be able to transfer any downloads to CD or MP3 player without having to pay extra for the privelege.

I realise I may be asking a lot, but any suggestions would be appreciated. It seems some legal sites are a complete rip-off, so I'm looking for decent ones. Thanks.

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:14 20 Feb 06

Loads here click here

G

know-way.co.uk 00:00 06 Mar 06

The internet for many evokes fear of music download from the horror of huge fine placed on many individuals who have been caught downloading and uploading, or "seeding" music, But just what is the risk? At know-way.co.uk we have provided the answers to the questions you find yourself asking over and over with no light. For those who are looking for a legal alternative, you may be surprised at the higher level of performance, download speeds, range and search power available from some of these sites; but which one? We have reviewed 2 top sites side by side. Here is the direct link to those interested in a complete downloading package with no hassle:

click here

Forum Editor 00:07 06 Mar 06

and I'm moving it there now.

sMoKez:) 01:24 06 Mar 06

loads of stuff to leech on channels - don't upload talk to ppl and get on a ftp..
..stuff legal ..sony ha legal.. sticking rootkits on your machine.. lmao

56red 15:10 09 Mar 06

There is a site that i have found recently that firs what ur lokking for. It's called Tune Tribe, it sells legal downloads and seems to have a wide variety of both chart and non-chart music and a wide selection of genres to choose from. U guys should check out the site.

56red 15:12 09 Mar 06

There is a site that i have found recently that firs what ur lokking for. It's called Tune Tribe, it sells legal downloads and seems to have a wide variety of both chart and non-chart music and a wide selection of genres to choose from. U guys should check out the site.

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:58 09 Mar 06

The sites that the dangerously idiotic people at know-way.co.uk have *ahem* recommended appear to be sites that do not host any files....from the second links' T&C .....'MusicandMovies does not host or share copyrighted files, we offer quick access to programs and other utilities to download movies and music, as well as online tutorials to teach you how to use these programs'....I call cobblers!, unless know-way.co.uk would like to publicly prove me wrong. The first link also has a 'way' to download copyright material without getting sued.....click here
Both links offer unlimited free downloads for a one-off fee and I'll put money that these sites are hosted in Russia. Offering unlimited downloads of the latest movies and music, for a oe-off fee, has got to be a con as any fule no.

OK Mr Affiliate website know-way.co.uk, the ball is in your court.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…