Legacy Family Tree 5 basic on PCA CD not 4 DLuxe

Newuser38 21:23 11 Jan 04

After reading Jane Francis' review in the latest PCA and seeing there was a trial version on the cover cd I thought I would have a look. It is not the same. The cd one is an American version 5 basic from an American company Millennia or something like, not Mindscape UK.

Is the review of an old version with access to UK and Ireland data. It seems that Version 5 deLuxe via download from the US website would have the same setback all of the progs available in this country usually have that is US dataonly.

Clarification please Andrew

Newuser38 22:02 11 Jan 04

More info. click here is the site given on the PCA CD and DL 5 is $19.95 download or $29.95 plus delivery for book and CD. click here has DL4 as new! and at £25 download or £30. It also seems possible that the 125m names are available for free search for 30 days with vers 4DL but they are UK.Not clear what is available in UK on 5DL.

Newuser38 10:12 12 Jan 04

Bump for Andrew Charlesworth or FE

Newuser38 12:39 12 Jan 04

The PCA coverdisk copy seems to be a full version of 5 Basic with no limitaions but of course a US version.

RickyC :-) 10:22 16 Jan 04

Unfortunately a trial version of Legacy Family Tree Deluxe 4 wasn't available for covermount when the discs were created. As a trial version of Legacy Family Tree 5.0 was available, from the original software developers' site, I decided to include this on the cover CD and DVD. I took the decision that this was preferable to not including any version of the software.

You can obtain the full version of Legacy Family Tree Deluxe 4 from Mindscape for £25.00, click here for more information.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

CD Editor

Newuser38 18:51 16 Jan 04

Thanks clarifys what happened nicely.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…