Learn to programme...free

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:06 13 Apr 04

click here and download 'Leopard' (1.8Mb). It is an excellent programme that will show anyone interested in programming, the basics. It is simple to use to create programmes and I have been using it for a month now and am very impressed. It is a good,free stepping stone for Visual BASIC and C++, if anyone is planning to go that route. You will not be creating a new OS or the latest game but it is an simple introduction into the mysteries of programming and you will soon be creating .exe files like there is no tomorrow.

I would advise printing out the simple instructions or reading them online before you have a go...they are very simple and within a half-hour or so you should be able to create a simple programme.

G

alan227 12:28 13 Apr 04

bump

Belatucadrus 13:08 13 Apr 04
  The Spires 00:09 14 Apr 04

He comes up with some good links does GANDALF <|:-)>

hugh-265156 01:56 14 Apr 04

ta.for my postings.

Forum Editor 07:01 14 Apr 04

and thanks. This will be invaluable to anyone who has wanted to dip a toe in the programing water, but always thought it was too complex

sPaNieL*WilL^KiLl 11:05 14 Apr 04

thanks GANDALF <|:-)> i posted a message a few days ago about learning to programme (2D games). Im going to try Leopard out, but could you recommend any websites which show you how to proggramme simple games, as all the replies i got were too complicated for me.........im only 13.

Thanks

Da-B-Man 14:24 14 Apr 04

thanks for this gandalf
ive been very fustrated with a c++ module i am doing at university , this program should help me 'click' and understand it

cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…