LCD TV to use with DVD player & my PC?

MrSheen 16:35 18 Jan 06

I posted on here recently on my Humax 20" LCD TV that wasn't working too well with my PC. Well, they got back to me saying that the model wasn't very good at using with PCs and it had some hardware issues that they couldn't resolve. Currys have agreed to refund me as they advertised it as having a pc input, which is effectively useless.

Anyway, I want to buy one that I can use to run my DVD player through and use with my PC too. I have a budget of around £300.

I've thought about just buying a normal PC LCD monitor and watch DVDs through my PC, but I want the convenience of a stand alone DVD player as well.

Can anyone recommend any models out there that would suit these specs?

Ta.

Stuartli 18:10 18 Jan 06

You'll find some useful information about dual role LCD TVs and.or monitors near the bottom of this link:

click here

krall 20:25 18 Jan 06

Have read some good reports on the 20" NEUOVO at £187 from click here Quickfind Code 55183

Stuartli 21:00 18 Jan 06

My son has just bought one of these 19in monitors, but that's exactly what it is - a monitor.

MrSheen 21:18 18 Jan 06

Thanks for the help. Think Ive found a decent one

20" Hyundai ImageQuest HQL200NR

Looks like it could be the answer to all my prayers!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…