LCD TV advice

BLH 20:46 18 Nov 05

Hi all, I’ve brought a 42in. LCD HDTV from online retailer had it one week, I have no experience with LCD TV’s at all, so any help or advice would be much appreciated, problem is I was expecting the picture to be perfect all the time, but in different screen conditions there are lots of red lines (pixels) on faces – face outlines - clothes – backgrounds etc, and the pixels sometimes on a face seem to make the skin creep, Is this kind of picture normal for a LCD. I’ve e-mailed the supplier but as yet they have ignored my mails, I’ve tried various different settings some make a slight improvement, just after I received it they e-mailed me to do a customer review I did, basically saying what is above, as yet they have not posted my review?. Thanks Bri.

jakimo 16:10 19 Nov 05

You may find this link helpful

click here

BLH 22:41 19 Nov 05

Thanks jakimo for the link, interesting. Bri

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…