LCD TV

Dellman 12:51 04 Jan 05

DMTech LCD TV
This is a write up I've seen for a 17" LCD/DVD Combi.
DMTech DML-3117WD

click here

Click on product name to get PDF file.

I've been able to get a 4117WD model from John Lewis Brent Cross for £349 (Comet presently £399) - subject to orderin delay!!

Anyone with any views as to whether a good buy or not?

TomJerry 14:24 04 Jan 05

contrast ratio and brightness are very good, dvd player is an extra

Maverick81 14:37 04 Jan 05

Check out click here , they have some good deals on LCD's, I saw the advert on tv and checked them out they seem quite good.

They do a 20" for £399

click here?
prodid=12896

Give these a look as well click here and click here

Hope this helps :o)

Cheers, Mav

Maverick81 14:38 04 Jan 05

Sorry that link got broke up

click here

Dellman 11:22 05 Jan 05

Anyone else?

Dellman 13:22 09 Jan 05

Received DmTech TV as above!!

Wow!!......very s*xy little black number!!

lol

Very satisfied!!

DrScott 13:32 09 Jan 05

But I rather liked this Samsung:

click here

It's £399 with 600:1 contrast ratio... Which would everybody else go for?

DrScott 16:53 10 Jan 05

bump

Dellman 10:48 11 Jan 05

Samsung sdt7000+

£39.99

Is this a good buy? want to hook it up to oue new TV. How do I know whether the aerial is compatible?

click here

Anyone?

Timmy!! 16:11 11 Jan 05

I wouldn't buy any LCD of any size for less than 750 (except for PC monitor or calculator obviously). Too much blurring on fast movement etc.

Any type of Hi-Fi or Audio Visual equipment built in usually lowers the picture quality also.

But then again i'm a total A.V. snob.

I've promised myself i'm not going to go the flat route for at least another 2 years as personally i don't think the quality, connections or the price is right yet. Doesn't stop my wallet calling to be used every time i see a damn fine sexie one tho.

DrScott 21:19 11 Jan 05

Have got the samsung now, and actually it's quite a neat little number for our bedroom. The picture quality isn't great close up, but at a suitable distance pretty much indistinguishable from the normal curvy screen telly before. Looks damn fine too!

Picture isn't helped by the horrendously long extension arial with 3 connections in it connecting sky box, via outside, into the bedroom and into the RF socket of the LCD... not very digital!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…