Latest PCA poll

Fordy 19:11 10 Oct 03

I voted on this very poll a few weeks ago - did they lose the results or are we adding to our previous score.

bremner 19:13 10 Oct 03

There was a new poll about members ages but that was only there for a very short period and the MS Media Centre one then reappeared.

wee eddie 22:21 10 Oct 03

means that M$ has increased it's advertising budget, again, and taken FE out to lunch!

Peverelli 03:20 11 Oct 03

I wondered if I imagined the age poll, it came and went so quickly and then we were back to the Microsoft Media one. No results of the age poll under 'recent polls' either.

Forum Editor 07:42 11 Oct 03

you're not seeing things, the Microsoft poll is back because it didn't run for it's full time. It's my fault, I started the age poll too soon.

That one will be back again soon as well.

recap 15:22 11 Oct 03

So will my voting both times double your results FE or will the second be cancelled out. I do hope so because I would not want to enter in the age poll again as this would double my age, (mind you I do feel it at times, LOL).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…