last minute advice...Quaddra DTS vs Dell 9100

pimgreg 13:03 22 Sep 04

hi,

I'd be really grateful if you could give me some advice. I'm going to buy a notebook that I want to last (i'm going to spend my maximum budget to get the best I can). I think I've narrowed it down to the Rock Direct Quaddra DTS or the Dell 9100.

Which does everyone think to go for?

I'd be really grateful for any advice!!

Cheers,

Pim
P.S Its a bit time senstitive because Dell's special offer ends today!
P.P.S If anyone thinks I should be looking at other computers, then please do suggest them!!!

Magik ®© 16:25 22 Sep 04

hi, i have the Dell inspiron 8200 which is now 18 months old and the HDD keeps on clicking, any way, last week i got my Rock Quaddra Ti, what an ace bit of kit,complete with 3 years warranty, my first Rock Laptop which my son has, has never missed a beat, since i got it, and that was 4 years ago..so for me it has to be Rock every time...

Magik ®© 16:30 22 Sep 04

and as an afterthought, on the "whatlaptop" forum, Rock have their own thread, which is run by a guy that works at Rock....so any problems he is always there.

Magik ®© 20:07 22 Sep 04

oh, i see you are already in there......so forget my last post...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…