Laser printer with duplex (manual or auto)

kainos 12:29 14 Sep 04

I am looking for a good laser printer with duplex facility, this can either be auto or manual, have scoured the web but it is very difficult to get unbiased info. I want to keep the price sub £200.
Any thoughts appreciated.

Pesala 12:40 14 Sep 04

Does that mean you take the paper out and feed it back in yourself? I don't think you will find a duplex printer for less than £200. I was amazed at the price of this one, which seems to be incredibly good value: click here

kainos 12:59 14 Sep 04

Thanks for the link - I agree the Kyocera looks good.
Some manufacturers will claim that their paper pick-up is good enough to re-feed from a stack and the driver will talk you through it(manual duplex).

Pesala 15:10 14 Sep 04

I was surprised when I contacted Epson about problems printing double-sided on my laser printer. They told me that it wasn't designed to print double-sided. No reason why they couldn't improve the paper pickup. All I have to do is sit with my finger on the back of the stack to make sure it feeds properly on the second run through. Rarely fails on the first run, rarely succeeds unassisted on the second run. The EPL5500 was fine, but the EPL5900 is temperamental.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…