Laptops Direct or Digital Kingdom

porterspet 10:57 18 Jun 06

Hi,Anybody dealt with either of the above firms and what were they like?

bkatz 09:05 19 Dec 06

Yes (laptops direct) & I would NEVER use them again.
Paid for delivery on a specific day (No delivery) Promised a refund on that cost, Never got it, despite numerous calls.
Then they have the gaul to send me an e-mail asking about their service. So, again I complained & yes, again they could not be bothered to contact me!

Make your own mind up!

Regards.

B

bfoc 18:31 19 Dec 06

Used Laptops Direct for 3 laptops for work and they were excellent. Helpful staff, good advice and delivery when promised. I would use them again.

Taff™ 10:15 20 Dec 06

Laptops Direct are excellent. I`ve bought several from them this year and received nothing but great service. Delivery by City Link normally the following day without opting for the premium next day service.

bkatz 08:24 22 Dec 06

Well, I am glad you seem to have had good service....
Yet it is in total contrast to mine. They have had MANY chances to resolve the issues, yet refuse to do so.....

(Is it so difficult!? L.T.Direct, you could of course still contact me, even via this forum, & sort this out)

I bought an Asus laptop from Laptops Direct on 9 months IFC. My finance application was cleared by the lenders at about 10.30 am on Tuesday 12th Dec, I phoned Laptops Direct immediately afterwards and got the laptop at 8.30 am next day, just in time for the wife's birthday on Thursday 14th. I had to pay for the 24 hour delivery, but it wasn't much more than standard delivery and I didn't get grief from the missus for missing her birthday. Superb service, excellent company (although I haven't had a problem yet). Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5