laptop speakers

madferrit 06:07 11 Aug 05

can anyone suggest a good set of speakers for my lap top they need to be small i'm looking at spending around £25 i'm not expecting fantastic sound but i want the best i can for the cash
cheers

Diodorus Siculus 08:57 11 Aug 05

click here

These are probably as good as you will get unless you have an audio card which will accept 2.1 sound; choose the collect at store option and they are yours for less than £7.

madferrit 20:39 11 Aug 05

i have been looking at these
//cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6790636871&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

madferrit 20:41 11 Aug 05

doh did that a bit wrong
Creative TravelSound titanium driver portable speakers Item number: 6790636871 e bay

Stuartli 20:59 11 Aug 05

You'll be lucky to make any, if at all, savings on the e-Bay offer after adding p and p even if you top the bidding - basic price is under £40.

GaT7 00:38 12 Aug 05

For comparison (or even purchase) click here for retail prices of Creative speakers - the INC VAT prices mentioned include FREE delivery. Some TravelSound models are featured near the bottom.

If your laptop can take 2.1 speakers (which will include a subwoofer - better sound but not very portable), I would recommend them over a bog standard 2-speaker setup. Stick to a known good make like Creative/Logitech/Altec Lansing & you should be OK.

Some time ago I purchased a lovely Creative 2.1 set off Ebay which cost £20 delivered (use it with a desktop PC).

2.1 Speakers at Ebay: click here

Creative 2.1 speakers at Ebay: click here

Logitech 2.1 £25 delivered: click here. G

GaT7 00:50 12 Aug 05

More PC speakers (sorted by ascending prices): click here. G

madferrit 02:19 12 Aug 05

think i'll go for these
click here

Mavisk 11:04 13 Aug 05

I recently got those travelsound speakers for my mp3 player from Amazon for £30 delivered and am very happy with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…