Laptop to Replace My Desktop!

Nuttyscrat 11:41 01 Dec 06

Hi all,
I have an E Machines desktop that's nearly two years old now (Intel Celeron D 335, 60GB HD, 512 RAM, Intel Extreme Graphics), and its kinda.... tired. I've never had any problems with it and its still in perfect working order, but the specs are dinosaur now.

I play World of Warcraft, and I have games like Elder Scrolls Oblivion (which I can't play on this machine xD), Medieval Total War, and Warhammer Dawn of War, which again I can't play lol.

So now to the point of this thread - I was thinking of buying a laptop replacement. Preferably a gaming-orientated one. I know I'll never get a laptop as good as a desktop, but I'd like a laptop and I'll have a pretty good budget if I save - around about £2000-£3500 max.

I was thinking maybe Alienware? (Aurora m9700 or Aurora mALX) They're pretty expensive but if they're as good as they're reputed to be I don't mind. I've also looked at Novatech and their best one seems to be the Sentinel.

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to detailed specs though which isn't good if I'm looking to buy something like this hehe =P so any help or guidance (or you can just tell me what NOT to buy lol) is appreciated muchly!
I think I've put down everything I needed to...

The Brigadier 12:21 01 Dec 06

Try click here or click here or the best laptop maker in the UK @ click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now