Laptop help please.

bounce22 08:51 15 Mar 09

Hi, i have between £450-£600 to spend on a laptop. After doing some research, i came up with the ones below.

click here=

click here

click here

click here

I was going to go for HP, but after reading the other guys thread about problems, i might miss it. I would like a Acer, but im abit worried about ordering something so expensive off play.com. Anyone know if they are good if any problems arrise. John lewis are best of the companys, but tad more expensive.

Any help on which one i should go for?
Will be used for watching films and useing internet only.

bounce22 09:21 15 Mar 09

I have just had a look at Amazon and decide to go for this, anyone put me off it?

I like Amazon as if any problems, someone will collect it. And good value for money, as seen it for alot more than £500

click here

Anyone confirm good laptop?

zarobian 11:39 15 Mar 09

With this kind of budget go for sony laptops. You may find these at amazon.

bounce22 11:50 15 Mar 09

Zarobian, problem with Sony laptops is they have that Intel chip graphics card. I don't like that graphics card.

Curio 20:32 15 Mar 09

Have a look at Samsung, something there to meet your price.
click here

iscanut2 21:25 15 Mar 09

I have bought Samsung from here in the past. Worth a look click here

bounce22 11:20 16 Mar 09

Thanks guys, but the Samsung look expensive for what they offer, and not sure about ordering from company never heard of either.

I think i will get the one off amazon for £500.

gazzaho 06:57 17 Mar 09

I can't comment on purchasing expensive items from play.com, but I've purchased 4 items from them and they got the items wrong on 2 occasions! I ordered a Steelseries mouse mat and got a TomTom satnav holder instead, at a later date I ordered a MS mouse and got, above all else a plastic duck! I kid you not.

On both occasions though, I have to say, when contacted they where helpful and apologetic and promptly refunded the postage costs when said items where returned.

Just thought I'd mention that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…