64mb ram,
20g hard-drive,
24x mobile cd-rom,
usb floppy,
network I/O adtapter,
Freespirit 56k globel modem,
Leads + carrycase

Loaded on is win200 + office 2000, All for £50

I have spent a good deal of the afternoon playing with it, and even with it's limited speed/ram size it handled what I was doing withgood speed. I have decided that if I do buy it that I will up-grade the memory to it's fall whack about 190mb in toll.

The only other thing I'm concidering is reformatting it and either putting on a copy of windows '98 or is it better to reinstall the operating system all ready on it?

If anyone is good enough to reply, what must be rememberd is not so much that it's quite under speed in todays terms, but that it's a fair price for what it is!

Which I myself, believe that if I buy it I'll will be getting at least my money worth or yes I'm getting a good deal.

byfordr 10:40 19 Mar 04

Seems like a good deal. If you are happy with the speed. Extra memory always helps, but you may find you pay as much for it as the laptop itself.

A reinstall will get rid of all the clutter that has probably built up. Just make sure you backup anything you want (particularly any drivers to save you digging around later) Also any download any microshaft updates and install them before connecting to the internet.

I would personally go for 2000.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…