Laptop Advice - i7, 16gb

divster 22:00 PM 10 Jan 13

I'm after a performance laptop I've been given only 2 requirements by our IT department: 16Gb RAM, or 8gb that i can upgrade to 16gb and an i7 processor.

I'd like to get it for under £1000 which i appreciate might be tricky especially as SDD hard drive wouldbe nice.

Other nice to have:

HD screen (no more than 15.3") HDMI

Also - i'd like to buy it without the operating system as we've got plenty of licences with our MAPS licensing.

Any suggestions appreciated - no preference on brand, except not Apple

Nontek 22:49 PM 10 Jan 13
  divster 09:23 AM 11 Jan 13

I've had notification of 2 other responses, but i can't see them?

Nontek 10:04 AM 11 Jan 13

Yes, they were probably my warning to FE about a Spam entry, and the Spam entry itself - so FE no doubt has removed them, quite rightly so.

divster 10:06 AM 11 Jan 13

agreed. Like the look of the Novatech, thanks for that assuming you don't work for them :0)

Nontek 10:08 AM 11 Jan 13

No I don't work for them - I am 78yrs young and retired!

But I have bought from Novatech, including my latest shiny new laptop with i5 processor, which I am more than pleased with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…