Laptop!!

bapiow 05 Nov 12

Down to these two. Toshiba Satellite L875-12P Laptop, Intel Core i5, 2.5GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB, 17.3 Or Inspiron 17R Special Edition laptop The new Inspirion 17R Special Edition comes standard with 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 processors and 2GB graphics Both about the same price.

Not sure which to chose knowing little about laptops!

Forum Editor 05 Nov 12

For me there would be no hesitation - I would buy the Toshiba. I am a dyed-in-the-wool Toshiba laptop fan. I've had three of them, and not one of them has put a foot wrong. The build quality is generally excellent, and they are good, solid all-round performers. The one you're interested in is a lovely machine.

At first glance the Dell looks great, too, and Dell does make some nice machines. This isn't one of them in my opinion however. Performance-wise it will be good, and the display is excellent, but it falls down on build quality, and the keyboard has a rattle to it when you type that some people will find that irritating.

Forum Editor 05 Nov 12

Jock1e

Try it again. It should work now.

Woolwell 05 Nov 12

In the link £4,000 new?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message