Lack of DVD 118

Hayrick 09:18 07 Apr 05

My May issue number 118 arrived with the bag open and the DVD missing. I emailed you from your Web Site under “problems with your disc”. Getting no response or replacement DVD I emailed again on 22nd March to [email protected] and again no response. Resorting to the telephone I rang “Help with Cover Disc 08707397630” and was informed that one would be sent soon. A fortnight has passed and still nothing. Since changing my subscription to the DVD version I have kept a data base of the contents of the DVDs and refer to it when I have need for information to complete a task. My collection which dates back to May 2002 is now incomplete. Since I have paid for and not received this item I am posting this on consumer watch. It may be that others subscribers have had a similar problem.

pj123 17:57 07 Apr 05

My May issue 118 arrived complete and intact.

I don't use the DVD so if you want it email me your address via the envelope and I will post it out to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…