Labtop at Staples £999 Brilliant Specs

mlegge 13:42 06 Apr 04

Medion 3GHZ
512 ram
60 GB
DVD Writer
TV Out
Plus lots more

Does anybody know more about this labtop. It looks like a good deal to me. I have been in Staples and was wondering if anybody had bought it.
Its no suprise that it is a Medion which is the same company selling a high spec desktop at Aldi.

Diodorus Siculus 16:06 06 Apr 04

I saw one in Staples about 3 weeks ago; the guy there let me play with it for a long time and I was tempted... but as I wanted a mobile machine rather than a desktop replacement, I got a centrino laptop instead (I couldn't bear the thought of carrying that lump around with me).

On admittedly a fairly superficial testing, I found it a pleasant machine.

Djohn 17:43 06 Apr 04

Sounds nice! Staples is also a good company to deal with. I think you'll find that if you buy a TFT monitor from them, get it home and find a dead pixel they will exchange it for you. My local store, [If you go in when it's quiet.] will open the box and test the monitor before leaving the store. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…