'Komplett' success

Jdoki 14:54 17 Mar 06

Fantastic service from Komplett!

Required sales information on a product - received an email response very quickly.

Ordered a Samsung LE26M51B HDTV. Not only was the price between 50 and 150quid cheaper than anywhere else, but the postage was only £6.50 - not bad on a package weighing somewhere around 20kg.

Item arrived in the stated 3-4 days.

Well done Komplett! Have used them many times in the past and always received great service, but this was by far the most expensive item I have ordered online.

Also, as a side note for anyone interested in an LCD TV... Komplett always seem to get the new Samsung models first for some reason!

And as another side note the model I bought performs fantastically well with everything I have thrown at it... PC output, DVD's, XBox360 and the upscaling of standard broadcast TV is comparably no worse than most models I have seen in this price bracket.

HondaMan 13:11 18 Mar 06

they are a very competent firm, so much so, that my next upgrade will come from them.

Harpur 08:20 19 Mar 06

waht i liked about komplett apart from their service is the fact that they didn't charge me a surpluss because i live in northern ireland

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant