komplett retuturn problem

Rustyremi 23:43 07 Mar 03

I ordered a new graphics card,, DVD ROM,3 1/2 floppy and Windows XP home OEM from Komplett, I decided to get all the item from them although I could get the some of the items cheaper from other suppliers. They sent me a German language version of Windows XP (their mistake) and when I requested an English version said I would need to return the German version before they could dispatch a proper English one. I finally went to another supplier because I wanted to get my new Pc up and running but now Komplett are giving me hassle about a RMA to return the German disk which I do not want and cannot use. All I want to do is return the German Version of Windows XP oem and get a refund. They do not seem to be very keen to refund my money although it is their mistake and it has caused me a delay in getting my new PC operational.
Has any other people had simmilar problems with this vendor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…