Kodak telephone support

hymerman 19:19 17 Oct 07

I have purchased a Kodak Easyshare 5300 all-in-one printer, but have a problem with it so sought verbal advice through the 0800 number after holding on, being lectured to have patience and to use the web for info on other prouducts (almost put an "f" after"d"), I gave up.
Now waiting on an e-mail response!!!
Am I impressed with Kodak aftercare - NO

spuds 22:01 17 Oct 07

It goes to show how different people can get different results and opinions of a company like Kodak.

I purchased one of the 'special buy' Kodak DX3700 digital cameras. Had a problem, so I contacted Kodak on no less that four occasions, and was dealt with straight away by different call centres situated around the world.Eventually the camera was picked up from my home address, delivered to Belgium for repair, then returned back to me, all within 7 days, all with easy event tracking. Didn't cost me a penny for the repair or packing arrangements. In fact I wish other companies worked the same for their customers , like Kodak did for me.

They still email me on a regular basis with special offers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…