Kodak Customer Service

Halmer 21:16 24 Aug 06

As a top moaner I have to say that the standard of customer service given to me by Kodak during the recent repair of my beloved old digital camera has been absolutely superb.

They've not ripped me off, they've replace a bit of the camera that was broken without request and without charge, they've let me know at every stage of the repair what was happening (by text and e-mail), they spoke to me as though I was a valuable customer and it was even picked up by UPS within one hour of being reported from my place of work.

My next camera shall be a Kodak!!

spuds 22:39 24 Aug 06

I second that praise in favour of Kodak. Purchased the DX3700 camera via a PCA forum members tip-off (remember that episode!), and the camera developed a fault. Kodak arranged collection, packaging, transport overseas, update emails and return, plus included extra spare batteries.Even arranged at a later date, to send new updated driver cd.

Stuartli 23:49 24 Aug 06

Kodak has been around for a long time - certainly longer than any forum member (unless you know better) - and I'm certainly not surprised at the glowing tributes paid in these two posts.

Halmer 21:02 25 Aug 06

Surely with the knowledge that VOG holds he must be older than Kodak ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now