Kodak 4200 Digital Camera £99 Dixons any info??

astra46 18:02 25 May 03

The above seems like a good buy. Does anyone have any info on these?

Or could someone reccommend a good budget starter digital camera for £100-£120ish.

pj123 18:46 25 May 03

Dixons web site has this camera Kodak CX4200 down as £129.89 not £99??

It only has 2x digital zoom no optical zoom. Which would put me off.

I bought a similar spec Nikon but with 3x optical zoom for £149 from Curry's. But they don't have any left now but a friend said they got the same camera (the Nikon) from PC World for £149 as well.

The camera is Nikon CoolPix 2500. Check it out.

Djohn 18:52 25 May 03

have a look at the PC World web site, couple of good cameras there for £140 or so, includes optical zoom. Won't post a link, as it is a time expire page,times out after a couple of minutes.

Address is www pcworld co uk With the dots, no spaces. J.

spuds 18:58 25 May 03

I think this is a recently advertised special store only holiday discount offer.That is why the website as different pricing.

Stuartli 19:47 26 May 03

Jessops were selling the even better Nikon 3500 for well under £200 last week.

Info on the Kodak camera can be found at Kodak's website or a search on google for reviews.

Stuartli 19:53 26 May 03

As a follow up to Spuds's comment, PC World advertised the HP DJ552 printer for £49 over a weekend earlier this month.

It's now back to £99, itself a £30 discount.

rins36 21:41 26 May 03

Try click here as they know what they are talking about with camera's etc

Would not touch either click here or there partners with a barge pole

As an example I was in one of DSG retails Superstores 2day & listened to the guy giving details on a digi camera, he had to keep asking another customer if the details he was giving was correct. I later visited click here & in the queue behind me was the couple that I had seen earlier in the DSG store.........Enough said

Though others on here may disagree with my posting

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…