Keyring drives: who sells them?

gerbersau 21:23 29 Apr 03

I am trying to buy a keyring drive as I believe they are great for transfering files via USB. But I don't know who sells them. I have tried Dabs, Comet, Pc World with no luck.
Any suggestions?
Gerbersau

microswift 21:35 29 Apr 03

I bought a 64MB Netac keyring drive from The Computer World (formerly Time) £39.99 no drivers needed except for win95.

powerless 21:35 29 Apr 03
  The Kestrel 22:48 29 Apr 03

Novatech sell their own brand of USB drive at very competative prices, also etoq.com.

Aspman 12:45 30 Apr 03

we just had 2x 128mb Twinmos USB hardrives delivered this morning for £32.58 inc VAT each. They're probably not as ergonomic as the big brands but hey they work and they're half the price. The website is a bit of a mess and the price changes as you go through but they are here : click here

Scroll down and click on the small USB hard drive link rather than the prominant one at the top of the page to get the cheap prices.

Works without drivers on WinME and above also on Suse Linux 8. Stick the drivers on 98 and it works fine too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…