Kew Electrical

ukpostcode 15:28 21 May 10

Has anyone used kew electrical's on line site?
Need to get a portable appliance tester for using at work, but want to make sure their ok until i fork out £750 on kit.

Thanks in advance;-)

birdface 15:50 21 May 10

Not sure if this is it or not.No security ratings from WOT so can only imagine it is a newish web site.

click here

There is also a kew Lighting & Electrical so it may be that.

click here

ukpostcode 16:09 21 May 10

It's the first link.
I have noticed they have a branch in Sussex so may be worth going their after work one day & buying direct. The cost of posting it is more than the fuel i would use to get to them!

Cheers for your input on this.

wiz-king 16:40 21 May 10

Slightly cheaper click here

ronalddonald 16:48 21 May 10

I would go with wiz-king link and they show a picture whereas kew dont and you dont know the one kew is selling looks like.

spuds 19:38 21 May 10

I use a company called CPC-Farnell click here who have a very large range of various goods including electrical- electronic testing equipment. The prices are okay, and even better if you can get a voucher code or promotional offer.

Delivery is usually next day, and free over a certain purchase price.

I have also used the company who wiz-king as provided a link to. Never had any problems with that company.

bobbybowls 20:42 21 May 10

try click here excellent service. open an account and get free next day delivery.

morddwyd 07:08 22 May 10

Can add my recommendation to spuds' for CPC.

Excellent company, good on line range (100,000+ products) and service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…